28.05.2014

Outlawz Sketch (DT) Little Garden Sally from Art By Miran



New post for 

Short post from me today, Internet playing games and my batch of patience are gone for the day :p

Our lovely sponsor had a freebie over at the facebookgroup- so I used it for my last sketch card for May; Little Garden Sally.
Art By Miran

And this weeks sketch;


The card is simple, most of my cards are simple *lol* Homemade flowers/rosettes (used seambinding ribbon), some pearls from Kort & Godt, a little flowerbling and a charm from stash. 
DP used was from my box of mystery- I have no idea what it is.

I will add my list of Promarkers/Flexmarkers when I find my post-it note. I suspect a young cat ran off with it last night... Here he is, Nico - a sweet lovely boy I host for the local Animal Rescue/Protection group. He is everywhere, here in my daughters schoolbag...

Take care and stay safe all of you :)

Hugs,
Lisbeth




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...