01.05.2014

Just Inspirational, Monthly Challenge; Make it colorful! (DT)


Hi and welcome to a new monthly challenge over at JIC! Its May already, and I hope you all will have a wonderful month :) 


Theme this month is to make a colorful project, you decide what you make, but make sure to add colors!

Our sponsors are Whoopsi Daisy, A Star in my Pocket and Zuri
I used a digi from


I got a lot of help from my youngest daughter (3 years) for this one:
  
 And here is th e new bookmark for my oldest daughter. Very very colorful, just like my little helper ;)

The recipe for this bookmark is easy; I glued the green ribbon before folding the bookmark. Added a strip of DP (old thing from Provocraft), and added strips from the same paper on top of it. A white organza ribbon with flowerprint was glued down (I used my ATG gun), and the digi was colored trying to pick up colors from the DP.

Colors used:
Skin: Coral, Oatmeal, Blush, Light Fawn
Blue: French Navy, Agean, Cyan
Green: Pesto, Herb Green, Pear
Red: Burgundy, Berry Red, Lipstick Red
Orange:  Bright Orange, Pumpkin, Gold, Sunflower
Yellow: Bright Orange, Mango, Starfish

-added a shade using a light pink around the image and did the fuzzy cut.


Thats it, don't be scared of colors and join us in the fun :)

Have a nice day, and enjoy whatever you are doing :)

Hugs!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...