25.05.2014

DT Lacy Sunshine; a little jewellery box with Myrtle



Hi to you all :)
I'm so sorry about late posting of my DT project for Lacy Sunshine - blame Mother Nature; flooding and a lot of thunder. Still we have dry feets, but our fields are under water.


Its time for challenge #34 over at Lacy Sunshine ; 
Dies and/or punches

I decorated a little box from a jewellery shop, the paper on it was already embossed so I just started coloring Myrtle Diamond in the Rough. You can get her to special price in the shop, and through the loyalty program- check challenge post for more details.

Orange is not my go to color- but from time to time I do go against my nature... like now :)


I used a doily die from Cheery Lynn as a backing for the image, and found some already diecutted flourishes and leafs in my stash. Added two stems with lilies (or gladiolus?), a rose, some small bling flowers from stash and 3 different ribbons.


Promarkers/ flexmarkers used:
Skin: Nutmeg, Coral, Oatmeal, Blush, Light Fawn, Pastel Pink
Hair: Champagne, Sandstone, Umber
Blue: Midnight Blue, True Blue, Sky Blue
Green: Pesto, Marsh Green, Forest Green
Books: Midnight Blue, Sky Blue, Linen, Sandstone

2 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisbeth. I am now following you, I am your teamie at My Heart Pieces DT. Marlene

    SvarSlett
  2. Awesome box, love the flowers
    Dewi xx

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...