20.05.2014

Birthday card (DT Just Inspirational)


Between thunderbolts and lightning, extreme heat and burning sun, AND heavy rain today, I finally manage to get my post up and running :)

Its Tuesday, and that means JIC has a new challenge for you


Our theme this week is BIRTHDAY, and I used a lovely image from our sponsor

Isnt she adorable? The image is called "Love stars"- so I made stars reappearing all over the card. The card measures 6 1/2" X 4 when folded. The edgepunch I used is from EK Succes- a punch I had forgotten all about untill my little one started to dig in a box.

The sentiment is made by using WordArt and it says "Congratulations" and printed out with dark pink and shadow- then colored with Shocking Pink.

Supplies;
Bazzill in dark pink/magenta, copy paper, Colorcopy for coloring.
EK Succes punch

Promarkers/Flexmarkers:
Skin: Nutmeg, Coral, Oatmeal, Blush, Light Fawn, Pastel Pink
Hair: wooops... But Sandstone and Umber as the two darkest 
Pink: Magenta, Pink Lobster, Shocking Pink, Frosted Pink
Yellow: Primrose, Buttercup, Mustard + Cool Grey on her shoes

Thanks for stopping by, and have a lovely day :)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...