11.05.2014

Anything Goes with Lacy Sunshine (DT)



Over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog the theme for the next two weeks is
Anything Goes
so come on over and see what my teamies made as well

It will not come as a surprise to most of my followers that I love colors. Strong colors :) And when oppurtunity knocks- I'm not the one hiding. What colors do you associate with cotton candy? And sugar pop? Pink? Some festive, fancy colors? Yeah, me too... But not this time!

Meet Angelie

Isn't she just beautiful?

I choosed a dark, dark blue cardbase, some silver glitterpaper and my newest dies- I love them! Wanna use them all the time *lol*
After coloring her up I added stickles to the candy floss and before it dried I added spiderweb. Not real spiderweb, but some Halloween decoration I bought some years ago. We dont do Halloween in my house, but sometimes I get the strangest ideas. 


Strange enough; I opened the spiderweb bag when I started this card. So much for the idea two years ago? Typical me ;) To tone down all the glittery paper I covered most of my card with some spiderweb before adding my Angelie to it (she is now a very good friend of mine- so first name only). I also added skeleton leafs (I realized too late that I didnt have any dark feathers left) and some pearlstrings.

Here you see all the spiderweb...eh, cotton candy :)
The flowers I colored myself. I like that- a great chance to get messy! 
The big rose I sprayed with Chalkboard "Cornflower" and "Charcoal" and added some stickles. The two Gardenias I airbrushed using promarkers used on Angelie- but not black since the rose is dark enough. 

A close up of Angelie;

Supplies for this card;
Dark blue Bazzill, silver glitter cardstock
Spellbinder dies, Chalkboard sprays
Skeleton leaves, pearlstrings, stickles, flowers from stash, Halloween decoration spider web
Promarkers: Skin: Coral, Oatmeal, Blush, Pastel Pink Everything else: Black, Midnight Blue, Azure, Sky Blue. Ice Grey 2+5

Well, thats all for now :) Any thoughts or questions, feel free to leave me a comment :)

Have a great Sunday, and happy crafting!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Så kult bilde og fargelegging, et skikkelig stilig kort!

    SvarSlett
  2. Fabulous colours and colouring!
    Mandy x

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...