08.05.2014

Anything but square with Just Inspirational (DT)


Hello :)
Two days late with my blogpost due to Blogger trouble and life. 



For this weeks challenge I made some circle shaped tags for Christmas presents. 
I used "Tree Trance" from our sponsor Emma Canning. We are also sponsored by 













Theme this week:
ANYTHING BUT SQUARE


I started with measuring my dies to find a proper image size, I printed out 8 images. I diecutted them (fuzzy cut around the cats tail first and placed that part OVER the die so the tail wouldnt be cutted off) and colored them up using Prismacolor pencils. Then I diecutted the decorative circle as a base from design paper (K&Company). The sentiment is from a K&Company DP as welll. I used Distress Ink around the image circle and added glitter. Final touch; the sentiment and some hemp. Easy tags to make :) Time has not allowed me to finish of the remaining tags, but they will be finished before Christmas *lol*


Hope you got inspired to create something non-square :)

Have a lovely day,
hugs Lisbeth



1 kommentar:

  1. These are gorgeous - love the tag idea and the colouring and colours are beautiful :-) Hope you have a lovely week/end, Em xx

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...