23.05.2014

#95 Anything Goes (Brown Sugar Challenge, DT) ; New cardfold

I noticed some cards around bloglandia that was pretty interesting some months ago and wanted to try it. I did not find a tutorial (what should I use as a search word?), but managed to find my way around after some destroyed papers *lol* Btw; It folds flat :)


Its time for a new challenge over at

The oppurtunity came along with this funny image called "Snow What Fun" from our sponsor Fresh Brewed Design!
          

Some more pics of my project:


As embellies I used 1" circle punch (thin line with black marker along the edges), MS snowflake punch, a metal flower and a pearl in the center. I used the black marker along all the edges of the white panels/ images.

Folded flat, measuring appr. 4 1/4" x 6"


Sorry aboyt the colors here, they are a bit pale. Say it this way: For the snow (as in snowmen, and lady) and noses I added Frosted Lace, for clothings Glossy Accent.


I found some of my Christmas stamps from Kort & Godt, and stamped them using Distress Ink Weathered Wood and Memento Rich Cocoa.



As coloring medium; my promarkers :)

I have to log off now, heavy thunderstorms here! And flood!

Thanks for looking, and stay safe!!

Hugs, Lisbeth



1 kommentar:

  1. Lisbeth this is really a cuuuteee and adorable project...lovely Images lovely coloring and lovely shape...cuteeeee love this much...the one who get your card will be so happy and smile big...I believe it...

    I am joining at Brown Sugar challenge my card is #111 if you maybe wanna see mine...maybe you would like to hop to my blog....would be glad if you could leave me some love too...hugs, Monika

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...