21.04.2014

TTPH #38: Creativity Strikes- Flamenco Dancer x 2



Welcome to a new week and a new challenge with 



 This week we are sponsored by 
and

I got this AMAZING image from Milk Coffee to play with; Flamenco Dancer. Isnt she just beautiful? 



I tried, for me, a new folding technique. The image is a big tag that keeps the card folded! I saw a card folded this way, and after the "watch the card and find out how to fold it by yourself"-tutorial I was able to make my own card. Really fun fold :)

Take out the tag, and you can open the card 
(and use it as a display for the image lol)

or see the insides of course :)

Close up;

Promarkers used:
Skin: Saddlebrown (Flex), Coral, Blush, Light Fawn (Flex). Hair: Black, Midnight Blue, Azure, Sky Blue
Purple: Winterberry, Spring Lilac, Orchid. Blue: Midnight Blue, Hearthstone, Polar Blue, April Shower

Supplies used:
Creme cardstock, DP from Maja Design, patp-puncher fra MS, butterfly punch from MS, flowers from stash colored with Promarkers, seambinding ribbon colored with Promarkers. Brad from stash. Stickles.

I would like to join following challenges with my purple/blue Flamenco girl:
The Paper Nest Norway: #8 Anything Goes

------------------------------------
And I have one more Flamenco Dancer to show off :) This card was made for KOM #1 over at Scrapping.no for some weeks ago. The theme was Purple and Orange/Yellow. Really simple card, where the digi is pretty much the entire card :)


I used my Promarkers again;
Skin: Coral, Blush, Light Fawn, Pastel Pink
Hair: I have forgotten the colors used...
Purple; Aubergine, Purple, Orchid
Orange: Burnt Orange, Heatwave, Orange, Ginger, Tequila Sunrise.

Supplies: White bazzill, 4cc 280 gms

Thank you for visiting me, and I hope to see your entry over at 

3 kommentarer:

  1. wow stunning cards as always lisbeth, just beautiful, i love your coloring always just perfect
    caroline x

    SvarSlett
  2. These are wow cards....the colouring is fab and th eimages are to die for.....love them all.

    fiona
    xx

    SvarSlett
  3. I love both cards. Your coloring is fabulous and the folded card with the pull-out tag is absolutely amazing. Such creativity!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...