22.04.2014

JIC: Bingo - Good vs Evil (DT)



Today I will show you my card for Just Inspirational
and we have a BINGO!!!
Use any row or column you want, horizontal, vertical or diagonal. And why not add some of the other items listed in the bingo as well? I sure did and suddenly I had quite a collection of rows by accident :)

Our sponsor this week is


I was lucky receiving "Good vs Evil" from our sponsor Sassy Studio to play with, and I had the perfect plan for this card. That went straight in the bin... So, plan B:


It turned out to become a Joyfold card, sort of... The digis length is close to 5.5" so my possibilites was quite limited. But I had a fun time adding embellies to it :) I distressed all DP edges after inking them. I used a oval die to make the top shape of the tag inside, added a ribbon bow and a pearl. Underneath the lace by the Good girls upper leg, I placed a magnet. Then added one to the flap underneath to make the card close without to much gap :)

Close up of the image

Pro/flexmarkers used:

The Good side:
Skin: Coral, Oatmeal, Blush, Light Fawn, Pastel Pink. Hair: Ivory, Sandstone. Pinks: Pale Blossom, Blossom, Rose Pink
The Evil side:
Skin: Oatmeal, Blush, Light Fawn. Hair: Black, Midnight Blue, Azure, Sky Blue

Supplies:
Creme cardstock, DP from Maja Design
Lace from Storyteller, ribbon and pearlstring from -Nille. Twine in pink/white.
Die Oval Floral from Spellbinder, Butterfly punch from MS. Brads and flowers from stash. Glitter Stickles.

Short post from me this time, so if any questions just ask :)

Hope to see your card over at JIC this week! Happy crafting!

1 kommentar:

  1. Fabelaktig kult kort!! Og jeg ser du har funnet ut av det med Blossom'en. ;-)

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...