16.04.2014

DT Outlawz Sketch ; Happy Easter!!!

Hello crafty friends :)

Its wednesday, and that means a new sketch over at the Outlawz! I decided to play with some very very old, partly dry and damaged Colorbox Cats eye inkpads this time. The inspiration behind this was a punchart card that I saw over at Pinterest earlier this year.




Visit shop
And here is the sketch;

I stamped and stamped, squeezed and ended up with enough cat eyes to create a huge load of flower, or something entirely different- after a lot of cutting. Some of the "eyes/petals" I have used for this project :) Since the card is yellow, I decided to use some of my orange, pink and purple "petals". I shaped the flowerpetals, but it doesnt show so very good. One of the green cat eyes-pads I used for inking up paper that I handcut into leaves.


The ribbon... this is a combination of a paperstrip as base. Along the edge I added a funky "ribbon", and over it I added a satin ribbon. Before adhering it to the paperstrip I tied a bow and threaded it on the ribbon.


Supplies used:
Sugarcane paper as cardbase, Bazzill "Straw" as matting and for the frame, yellow bazzill.
Colorbox Cats Eye inkpads in various colors
Scissors, glue, ATG
Ribbons from stash

Thats all for now :) Hope to see your make for this sketch over at The Outlawz :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. I Lisbeth! Spectacular! Sunny! Cheerful! and beautiful! Wow! Love that rich yellow in the satin ribbon and all the paper piecing so carefully placed in lovely color scheme! Beautiful card! hugs, de

    SvarSlett
  2. Lovely spring time card

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Easter!!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...