30.04.2014

DT Outlawz, Sketch: Now with the card *shame shame*

Timezones!!! Who altered my blogs timezone??? Me???

Hello crafty friends :)

Its wednesday, and that means a new sketch over at the Outlawz!



Visit shop
And here is the sketch;


I used a precolored version of a image from Dee Dee this time, I just altered the little fellows color a little bit. I also used some digital designpaper that matched :) Not often I use digital sheets, but this time I did!


The card is 12 x 12 cm,  so smaller than I usually do. 

A little look inside of the card;
I used the negative after diecutting my doily circle used on the front. And added a new diecut inside of it. I usually don't include this technique in my crafting, so I did something new this time as well (something new for every creation I do).

Sooo, thats all for now:) Hope to see you over at The Outlawz this week :)

Regards,
Lisbeth

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...