02.04.2014

DT The Outlawz, Sketch; Hello, Spring!

Yes, spring has come to The Outlawz too:) 

And we say hello to a new sponsor as well :)

I have never used a precolored image before, so for this card I used two! Two typical Spring scenarios, birds nesting and bears comin out after their beauty sleep :) I kept the card in a simple style, its really not that easy... I sooo wanted to use flowers, but the DP made me go for brads instead - still not sure about that choice, but done is done. 




Images and sentiment are from our sponsor (direct link to the collection) , and as you see from the sketch: I didnt flip, rotate or anything ;) I just changed sizes (and shape) of the items on sketch, but still true to my mission: my own twist :) 
And here's the sketch; 


I really begin to enjoy sketches after being on this beautiful team for TWO MONTHS! As I said in yesterdays post; where did March go? I still wonder...

Supplies:
DP from Basic Grey (Sweet Threads coll.)
Brads from stash
Distress Ink Moved Lawn

Thats it for now, come on over at The Outlawz and join in!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...