09.04.2014

DT Outlawz Sketch; A cute little mole

Hello crafty friends :)

Its wednesday, and that means a new sketch over at the Outlawz!



Visit shop
And here is the sketch;


I used this cute little mole from our sponsor and colored him with my Promarkers. To make him a little more pretty, I added "Clear Rock Candy" to his nose. I added CRC to the flower as well. 



I diecutted a doily (Cheery Lynn) out of coffeefilter and layered my finished image on top of that. Final touch; Liquid Pearls "Bisquit" in all the corner.
-------------------------
Pro/Flexmarkers used:
Mole: Oatmeal, Ginger, Spice, Saddlebrown
Flower: Plum, Maroon, Fuchsia Pink
Leaf: Herb Green, Moss, 
Soil: Pastel Beige, Khaki, Sandstone, Umber
------------------
Supplies:
Papers; White Bazzill, Color Copy
Embellies: Ribbons from stash, Liquid Pearls "Bisquit", Distress Stickles "Clear Rock Candy", Cheery Lynn doily die

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...