23.04.2014

DT Outlawz, sketch: Christmas Bunny with no line-technique

Sorry late posting!!! :( I thought this one went live yesterday... noooot so :(

Hello crafty friends :)

Its wednesday, and that means a new sketch over at the Outlawz!



Visit shop
And here is the sketch;

I used a sweet little bunny from a Valentine set, I thought he might as well would do a great Christmas card. For this card I tried a new technique for me; No lines. Well, more out of lines- but it was really fun! Took me ages to color it, but the finished result is more than ok for me :) 


I added Liquid Pearls to his cap, and stickles to the snow. And for ONCE: It shows very good!  The seniment is from Storyteller I think, saying Merry Christmas. I stamped it twice using Memento Espresso Trouffle, once on Kraft, once on DP- and layered it using 3d gluedots. Punched out some snowflakes, added Liquid Pearl to the center for the 4 on top. Stitching done by hand, using thread from Sew Easy or something...

He is a funny bunny to color, here is a close up:

Pro/Flex used:
Bunny: Warm Grey 1-5. Nose: Walnut, Dusky Rose, Blender. Reds: Henna, Walnut, Firebrick, Burnt Orange. Greens: Holly, Emerald. Envelope: Umber, Pastel Beige, Blender.
Mailbox (my weak part for this project): Walnut, Firebrick, Gold, different browns (that really messed it up), Cool Grey 2-5
Snow: Glacier Blue, Sky Blue
--------------
Supplies:
Image: from DeeDee's Designs, sentiment from Storyteller
Papers: Kraft cardstock, DP leftovers
MS snowflake punch, Sew Easy threads, Liquid Pearls "White Opal", Stickles

I would like to join following challenges with my little fellow:
Crafty Little Fairies : Furry Friends
Crimbo- Crackers : Jinglebells
Crafters Cafe : Glitter

Thats it for now :)
Hope to see your card over at The Outlawz this week!! 

5 kommentarer:

  1. Too cute this rabbit, very beautiful card(map)

    SvarSlett
  2. Very cute, thanks for playing at CLF

    SvarSlett
  3. Hi Lisbeth, the colouring really is awesome and it works so well as a Xmas day card! Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    SvarSlett
  4. Just beautiful Lisbeth!! I am going to give the No Lines technique a try!! Have a great day!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    SvarSlett
  5. Adorable! Love the sparkling snow! Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe for our "Add Glitter" challenge.
    Blessings,
    Zella

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...