11.04.2014

Brown Sugar Challenge #89: Mothers Day



This is my first card as a DT for Brown Sugar Challenge, and I hope you like it :)

Our theme this week is Mothers Day.

Our sponsor is
Visit shop

And here is my card :) I used one of the digis I had already from Lacy Sunshine for this card. I colored her up some time back, so I hope I remember the correct markers that I used *lol*


I made a simple pocket card this time. I folded my cardbase, glued on top and bottom to make a pocket out of it and made a "tag" to fit inside. DP used are leftover pieces from my box.
Sorry crazy colors here
I love this digi, and it is my second *LOVE LOVE* digi from Lacy Sunshine :) My other favorite digi from LS you can see here.


My embellies for this card are flowers, pearl strings and some leafs. I also used a doily die from Cheery Lynn and to diecut my image I used Floral Ovals from Spellbinder. 


Pro/Flexmarkers used:
Skin: Coral, Blush, Light Fawn, Pastel Pink
Hair: Umber, Sandstone, Satin
Eyes: Umber, Sandstone, Burnt Sienna
Lilac: Purple, Spring Lilac, Orchid
(As I mentioned, my colorchart might have some wrong colors listed...)

Thats it for now, hope to see your entry over at BSC this week :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. So beautiful<3 Thank you for creating with my Sky Lynn Digi Stamp. This is truly stunning!
    Hugs, Heather

    SvarSlett
  2. Pretty Mothers Day Card, wonderful colours, lovely inspiration for the Brown Sugar Challenge this week

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...