27.04.2014

BIG NEWS! I'm a Sunshine Girl!!


Yes, I have joined the Sunshine Girls over at Lacy Sunshine ! Thank you so much Heather and Manderly for giving me this opportunity! This is a totally new experience for me, but when I was asked to join I didn't hesitate a second! Now I can only hope that I live up to your expectations ;) I'm pretty sure I will learn a whole lot from this wonderful team and that I'm gonna love the journey ahead :)
------

Its a new challenge over at 
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog
and the theme is
USE YOUR FAVORITE COLORCOMBINATION

My first image to play with is beautiful Emmilou Boo, she seems to be a country girl just like me :) And trust me- I colored her up a couple of times before I decided that my coloring was good enough for a card -no pressure at all? *lol*


Deep red and greens are some of my favorite colors , but they are not easy to combine most of the time. I feel I managed to balance them pretty good on this card :)

I tied the double bow using both raffia and organza.

I dont have so many different flowers, but managed to make a variety. 
A pearlstring also found its place.

 Emily Boo is available in the Lacy Sunshine Shop. Isnt she just adorable? I have colored her using my Promarkers.

So what are your favorite color combo? Head over to the challenge blog and see what my lovely team mates have made to inspire you and to enter your own creations :)
------------
Pro/Flex:
Skin: Coral, Oatmeal, Blush, Light Fawn, Pastel Pink. Hair: Umber, Sandstone, Satin
Jacket: Henna, Walnut, Fired Brick, Burnt Orange.Trousers, buttons: Midnight Blue, Cornflower, April Shower
Hay bale and straws: Aniseed, Lime Green, Pear Green, Moss, Burnt Sienna
Field behind her: Fresh Meadow, Pressed Leaf, Aplpe Cider. Sky: Sky Blue, Arctic Blue
------------
Supplies:
DP from Papirdesign, Kraft and offwhite Bazzill
Flowers from stash (Ridderholm, WOC, Storyteller, Kort & Godt ++)
Raffia ribbon from Europris, organza from stash, Lace from Hjerteboden
Spellbinder dies, Coffee filter, Distress Ink Walnut Stain

Thank you for looking, and have a lovely SUNday :)

Btw; If you still reading you deserve a little candy!!! Leave me a comment and become follower of my blog :) And you will be in the drawing for a little candy from me! Image of candy will come soon :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Congrats on being a Sunshine girl!!! They are lucky to have you!! All of your work is amazing and stunning!! This Lacy card is no exception! It is brilliant! Love it!
    Hope you get lots of followers......I am already a follower!!! :-)
    Hugs
    Darcy

    SvarSlett
  2. Welcome to the team Lisbeth! Fab card - she looks so cute in those colours!
    Mandy x

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...