25.04.2014

Anything Goes with Brown Sugar Challenge and Rick St Dennis (#91)

Its Friday and that means a new challenge over at
and this week we are sponsored by



I had "Lady Nouveau" to play with, and TRUST me- no steampunk from me this time :) Victoria McSteeme scared me big time not so long ago, so a "nice and easy one" for me this time...


I tested my Vintage skills... Or the lack of Vintage skills *lol* I started out printing out a old page onto my coloring paper. Then, I printed my digi on top of that. I colored the lady with my Promarkers and started to make the paper look old. I used Distress Ink Antique Linen for this, teared off a bit of the paper and added faux stitches around the edges. 


I used flowers from my stash, a lace from -Nille, some blingswirl from Prima and brown "fishingnet ribbon" from Europris. Also some cheesecloth found its way to this project. Papers from Maja Design and Pion. A piece of a doily die cut in the upper right corner has been colored with coffee. Will come back regarding the old page I printed out :)

Promarkers used:
Skin: Coral, Blush, Light Fawn
Hair: Umber, Sandstone, Satin
Dress: Azure, Sky Blue, Arctic Blue
Green: Holly, Moss

I would like to join following challenges:
Addicted to stamps And More! : Make your mark (2nd entry)


Thanks for looking, and have a fun time crafting for our Anything Goes :D 

Lisbeth
xx

1 kommentar:

  1. Oh, she looks so pretty on that printed paper. What a great idea! Your coloring is so beautiful. I love all of your layers. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...