24.03.2014

TTPH #34: Bingo (DT) with a little how to do


New week and time for a nice and easy challenge over at


This week we have a sweet little BINGO for you

And our lovely sponsor this week is:
The Stamping Chef

And my take on the Bingo is...
all rows: vertically, horizontally, diagnoally

Say hello to the beautiful "Fairy Nuff" from TSC :)

After coloring this beauty, I added Stickles to her wings, to details in her outfit and in her hair. I then layered her on top of DP.
I was able to find (strangely enough) my UTEE!! I used my embossing pad all over the image and the DP, added UTEE, and heatembossed it. Three times, so I got a thick layer of UTEE. Then I placed it in the freezer for a few minutes so it would be really cold, and the UTEE became harder. Icecold, it was time to bend it... Cracks showing up everywhere :) 


TIP:
If you dont like your cracks: use your heatgun to melt the UTEE again and repeat the little trip in the freezer. If you want more cracks- keep bending the paper :)

I started by covering my cardbase with a designpaper. I punched a border with a MS punch and diecutted a doily and the starburst. I also stamped my sentiment ("Good friends are like stars. You dont always see them, but you know they are there") and layered it on a diecutted doilycircle. 


I added stitching to the punched border and to the sentiment doily. The thred I used I had colored in using Distress Stains "Seedless Preserves". Same color used for the ribbon. The white glittery star next to the sentiment had originally a Christmas theme printed on it. I used a sandingblock to remove some of the printing, and used my embossing pad. Then heatembossed with a embossingpowder in white with silvery glitter. I finished of my card by adding flowers in different colors, sizes and shapes.


When I did this post my insides was not finished, so please check back later this week for more images.

I would like to enter:
----------------------
Supplies used:
Digi from The Stamping Chef. Sentiment from Kort & Godt
Papers: White bazzill, DP from 6x6 paperstack from Prima (Melody Collection)
Embellies: Flowers from Petaloo, WOC and some from stash. Star from...... Seambinding Ribbon
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts (Doily circle -for the sentiment), Signature Dies (Starburst), Cheery Lynn (Sophia's Heart- the large one behind image). Punches: MS Rose Leave, MS border punch 
Embossing: UTEE (Clear) and Embossing Tinsel "Snowflake" from Ranger. Stickles: Black Diamond, Diamond. 
Other supplies: Memento Espresso, Distress Stain "Seedless Preserves", Heat gun, the freezer...
------------------------
Pro/Flexmarkers used:
Skin/eyes: Light Fawn, Blush, Coral, Pastel Pink
Hair: Cool Grey 3-5, Black
Dress, wings: Maroon, Tropical Orchid, Peony

So come on, our bingo gives a lot of opportunities so please join us in the fun :)


9 kommentarer:

  1. Well Lisbeth, What can i say, This is a perfect "Full house" I love it xxx

    SvarSlett
  2. This is a WOW card.........amazing, lovely, so well done.....lov eit..

    fiona
    x

    SvarSlett
  3. Just amazing!! There is so much detail and I love all the glitter and special effects!! Incredible!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    SvarSlett
  4. Hi Lisbeth
    your card is beautiful.
    the subject class.
    Thank you for your participation in the Fairytale Stampers
    Hugs
    manu

    SvarSlett
  5. Lovely card and love how you used all the bingo items so well together! X

    SvarSlett
  6. Lisbeth this is an amazing card and is lovely i love the full house and it looks great altogether xx

    SvarSlett
  7. Hi Lisbeth, I LOVE your card!!! I love what you have done with the image using the Freezer process, I love to do this but not done this for a long time. Beautiful Embellishments and layout. Thankyou for joining in with us at That Craft Place. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda

    SvarSlett
  8. Gorgeous card! Very stunning creation!
    Thank you for playing along with YNS' Fun Friday Challenge #10.
    Ruza, YNS Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    SvarSlett
  9. What a fabulous card. The colors and the image are amazing.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!

    Greetings Katrin

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...