01.03.2014

Just Inspirational Ch. Monthly Challenge (DT): Anything goes (Lucky Clover Card)



Hello :) I suddenly remembered that February is some days shorter than the other months, and found myself in a hurry making my contribution for the monthly challenge over at 
Just Inspirational
Our sponsor, offering a $15AUD voucher, for this monthly challenge is:
Visit the shop here

Luckily SCS Weekly Inkling popped up in my mailbox the same day and gave me inspiration :)
So for my DT project I made this Lucky Clover Card:
I diecutted the hearts and stamped with Distress Ink Forest Moss, Peeled Paint and Bundled Sage. The big butterflies are metallic, I colored them using Flexmarker Herb Green, and added some Lime Green Stickles to them. I continued to embellish the heartshapes and finally treaded the ribbons. 


A close up:

Thats all from me, please join us in this Monthly Challenge :)

I would like to join following challenges:
http://alohafridaychallenges.blogspot.ca/ #18: Monochrome
http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/ #128: Bling It On

http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.no/ #90: Green and ribbon

Supplies used:
Tutorial for this card you find HERE (I have done it slightly different as you can see)
Bazzill cardstock
Sizzix heart dies
Ribbons from stash
Stickles
Distress Inks
Flexmarker Herb Green
stamp (unknown)
Bling swirl from stash
MS butterfly punch

7 kommentarer:

  1. I am in LOVE with your card! So softly pretty and appealing. Thank you for supplying the tutorial, I have never done a pop up card like this but I am now!

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow! This is a wonderful project. I love the way you used ribbon to lace the hearts together into a shamrock. So clever! Thanks for playing in Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #90: Show Me the Green!

    SvarSlett
  3. Love your fancy design card! Thanks for joining KBD Aloha Friday Challenge!

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful Card!! I love the shape!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    SvarSlett
  5. Gorgeous card... Very clever how you made this

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    SvarSlett
  6. How pretty! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...