25.03.2014

JIC Monochrome: Its all about luck...


New challenge over at

And our sponsor this week is lovely

THEME: MONOCHROME

I used "Clover" from one of the releases this year, and colored her using my Promarkers. We dont celebrate St Patricks Day here, and this image do have fourleaf clovers (lucky clovers) and not shamrocks. So I made a card about luck. The text alouds this card to find its way both to a lucky person, or someone not that fortunate...


If I'm correct, I have never colored an image in monochrome colors before, and it was very challenging! But I think I made a pretty good first attempt, eh? 

The card is really simple;
Grey cardbase (Bazzill, I have forgot the color), then a layer with white bazzill and a designpaper. I cut out 3 strips, both in white bazzill and different DPs from the same collection as earlier and layered them on top. Then I added my "Clover" and used my good old Dymo to write the text on transparent Dymotape. I LOVE the transparent dymotape!

I would like to join:

-------------------
Supplies used:
Papers: Grey and white Bazzill, DP from Kaisercraft (After Five collection)
Other things: Dymo
-----
Promarkers used:
Cool Grey 1-5
Warm Grey 1-3 
(to add some warmth to the image matching it up to the DP)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...