31.03.2014

DT TTPH # 35; Steampunk with Rick St Dennis

What an amazing weekend it has been! Sun, blue sky, warm and cozy outside during daytime! My very first Crocus of the year has made its way up, a beautiful yellow flower (why do the yellow ones come first year after year?) My girls have been more on the horseback than on their own feets, and our dog has been their guardian. It has really been a wonderful weekend <3 Enough smalltalk eh?



New week and a new challenge with

and this week we are sponsored by...

Visit store


And the theme is STEAMPUNK! 

I got Victoria McSteeme to play with, and she scared the crap out of me!
Here we go:

I was surprised how easy she was to color! But the card to add it to, thats another story! Weeks after coloring her (at least it felt that way) I found a sketch that really made it easy for me (well, EASIER!). Still the steampunk part remained tee hee :) As you understand, steampunk is a genre that I'm not comfortable with yet.

The card has two tags, the big one I stapled to the cardbase using my tiny attacher from Tim Holtz before adding Victoria to it using 3D gluepads. The second tag you can take out from the pocket:


Details bottom left corner:

Details bottom right corner:


Would like entering following challenges:
Pals Paper Art : #197 Sketch (no doubt this saved my project! Thanks!)

--------------------------
Supplies used:
Papers: Grey bazill, DP from 
Materials: MS punch (Gothic Arch), stapler, Dymo, Embossing powder (Gold tinsel from Ranger) for the cogs and metal corner, alcohol ink (Gold mixative) for the pearly thread, Chalkboard mist "Turqouise" from Tattered Angel (flower), eyelet setter, lots of glue, 3D gluepads
Embellies: Champagne colored lace (Hjerteboden), black lace (unknown), ribbon with trinklets (unknown) chipboard cogs, clock (unknown), pearly thread (from a flower shop), feathers, metal corner from Europris, rose from stash, brads
--------
Promarkers used:
Reds: Shale, Burgundy, Ruby
Greys: Cool Grey 5, 3, 1
Yellow/gold: Raw Sienna, Sunflower

That should cover the most? Any questions just shout (eh, leave a comment) and I will get back to you :) Hope to see your steampunk creation over at TTPH this week :)


4 kommentarer:

  1. I just think this is a WOW card.....i love it and i love the colours...amazingly lovely

    fiona x

    SvarSlett
  2. Lisbeth, you are such a natural talent at anything you take on!!! Steampunk too!!!!! Love how you chose your colors and the sketch is fantastic! I love it!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    SvarSlett
  3. Love Steampunk and WOW on all that coloring. You did a fantastic job! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    SvarSlett
  4. I love what you have done with this card Lisbeth, you just amaze me xx

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...