10.03.2014

DT Through The Purple Haze: #32 Digital elements

Hello crafters :) This week both teams are playing over at

and our sponsor Milk Coffee Stamps gives our winner 5 digis from the store :)

And we have one additional sponsor as well, that will give one of the DTs a little prize. How nice of them!
Take a look in this wonderful store! And HERE you can find the freebies that the DT has used.


I made two cards for this challenge, so here we go :)
First, "Soya with giftbox" from Milk Coffee Stamps. Just adorable! I decided to make a birthday card for a little boy using this image :)


For this card, the circle acts like a stopper to help shut the card properly. 
As always, I used my Pro- and Flexmarkers as coloring medium. I use 4CC paper as coloring paper.


I forgot taking pics of the inside, but they are built up pretty much the same way as my next card :)

Promarkers used: 
Ribbons: Midnight Blue, China Blue, Cornflower, Blue Pearl
Blue box: Glacier Blue, China Blue
Greens: Forest Green, Apple, Meadow Green
Skin: Coral, Blush, Light Fawn, Pastel Pink
Hair: Forgot to list them


Next card: 
My card for Crafts Ü Print. I used one of their printable freebies with some very cute owls <3

Two close ups:

I diecutted an oval from the cardbase, placed a DP behind to make a brighter background than the front panel. The mailbox was first glued at the bottom, on the "inside" of the oval. Then the upper part of it was glued "outside". The little owl is popped up by using 3D gluedots. 
More 3D gluedots! The pressies and the big owl are both popped up. The wing to the left is in front of the snowballs as well. All the snowflakes (are popped up a bit as well. Added stickles to the snow on the mailbox, to the stars on DP and to the snowballs. The glitter doesn't show so well in the pics...

And the insides. I found a frame on my workdesk, already diecutted (I wonder how I'm able to find anything there? It's drowning in leftovers, markers, dies, stamps, inks +++ that I have not put back on its proper place...... but I guess that is the answer to my own question...). Well back to the frame. It was a little to wide to fit on one side only. Well, my solution to that problem:
I usually leave the insides without sentiments etc when receiver is unknown.
   ---------------   
Supplies for 1st card:
Digi " " from Milk Coffee
DP from Bildmålarne, Papirdesign
Dymo
Rub-on from stash
Spellbinder die
Glitter Stickles
Distress Ink "Moved Lawn"
Ribbon from stash
-----------------
    Supplies used for 2nd card:
Printable sheet from Crafts Ü Print (printed on Photo Paper)
DP from BoBunny ( I think! Used leftovers)
MS punch
Glitter Stickles 
"Cotton balls" for adding chalks used as snowballs, from stash

Thanks for visiting, and I hope to see you enter our challenge this week :)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Both of your cards are amazing!! I'm such a big fan of all your creations!!! Great fun!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    SvarSlett
  2. What an amazing creation! Congratulations for the blog and thank you for sharing your inspiring ideas. We are glad to see you use our Dymo for your craft time. ^CP

    SvarSlett
  3. Two fantastic cards Sweetie..... Such talent xxx

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...