12.03.2014

DT Outlawz (Sketch): Shadowbox with Old Ladder (Anne's Digital Art)

Welcome to a new sketch over at The Outlaws! 

We had some fabolous entries last week :)
Here is this weeks sketch;
And our wonderful sponsor, Anne's Digital Art, is the artist behind the Old Ladder that I have colored this time :)


When I started this project, I had no idea what to make. I ended up making a shadowbox from the bottom, in my own way- so its not perfect at all. But sometimes the playing around and making something new is more important than perfection, right? And I stretched the sketch as far as I could, maybe to far? 

I wanted to make it look like a window out to the garden. The background is made by airbrushing the hard way; squeeze, squeeze, squeez. I used Cloud Blue (Flex), Holly and Bright Green to make it. 

The base is 6x6 inches, and inside the frame it measures 5 x 5 inches. I glued my background to the base before starting folding the frame. Then I decorated it with some flowers and some butterflies. At last I cutted paperstrips, and added them in front of the box. Some pearls was added and I was finished.


Pro/Flexmarkers used:
Wood: Umber, Cappucino, Sandstone
Leafs: Pine, Forest Green, Pear Green
Butterflies: Trick Or Treat (LE)
Background: Cloud Blue, Bright Green, Holly

Supplies:
Bazzill, flowers from stash, pearls, MS butterfly punch, glitter stickles DIamond, rolled flower die from Marianne Design, air spritzer from Joanna Sheen.

Thats it from me this time, why not jump over to The Outlawz and check out the fun? 

3 kommentarer:

  1. Synes den ble råstillig, og synes du har fulgt skissen godt jeg ;-)

    SvarSlett
  2. Just gorgeous, Lisbeth!! Fabulous idea to made a shadowbox! I love how beautiful the coloring is and it is a very "happy" project!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...