26.03.2014

DT Outlawz Sketch; Horse Hauler from Anne's Digital Art

Hi :) Are you up for some rings of fire?
Maybe needless to say what song was playing in my head making this one? 


Its a new week over at The Outlawz, and a new sketch :)



Lovely ANNE is still sponsoring us, and this time I have used the image I choosed from her store in the beginning of March: Horse Hauler! I truly su*k making male cards, so when this image popped up I knew I had to choose it. I saw the flaming rings already then :D 

Flaming circles... what to use? My Silhouette! I started designing my flaming circles and after a lot of struggle I finally managed to make a design I felt happy about. I cut it out twice, in different size and "roundness". Then I colored them both using Distress Stains. One mostly with Fired Brick, the other have more Spiced Marmelade. The last circle got a layer of Glossy Accent as well :) The trucks windows also got GA, same with some metallic details (not showing very well).


After a little input from my teamie Sandra, I ended up with black background clouded with smoke! Its been a long time since I used my Prismacolors, but here I used them to do a chalkboard effect.

And just as red cars are more likely to lose the color, so with this truck... But hey; after driving through fire, no wonder? ;) Here are the colors a bit more true:


Make sure to join us this week, its a very versatile sketch! Looking foreward to see your take :) Have fun :)

I would like to join:

------------
Supplies:
Image: "Horse Hauler" by Anne's Digital Art
Papers: Black Bazzill, 4CC
My old Silhouette (own design: flaming ring)
Ticket dies from... Spellbinder maybe?
Distress Stains (Spiced Marmelade, Fired Brick)
Glossy Accent
------
Pro/Flexmarkers and Prismacolors used:
Metall: Ice Grey 3, 4, 5, Black
Red: Burnt Sienna, Rosewood, Crimson, 
Windows: Tea Green
Headlights: Amber
Prismacolors: French Grey 10% and 30%, White)

5 kommentarer:

  1. Dette var et kult herrekort, Lisbeth! Kjempetøft med de flammene!

    SvarSlett
  2. Like the landscape opening. Thanks for sharing your super card for Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 82 'modes of transportation' , Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

    SvarSlett
  3. Fantastic card, I love the dimension

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Friday!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    SvarSlett
  4. what a dynamic creation! thank you for joining the modes of transportation challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

    SvarSlett
  5. A great card for a man. Thanks for sharing with the Design Team at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...