05.03.2014

DT The Outlawz (Sketch): Hoppy B-day


Hello :)
New month, new sketch and new sponsor over at


The Outlawz

It's a fellow DT that sponsor us, lovely Anne! Visit her shop here :)

Here is my card, using a freebie called "Good Morning" from Anne's blog


This card was for my youngest sister that had her birthday March 3rd :)
(I really couldnt get the hang of photographing this card. It seemed like my palest color on the frog really messed things up. So bear with me while I struggle through this post *lol*)


I printed the entire image once, then cropped it before printing it a second time (just the frog). I colored the entire image first, then the second frog. I cut it out and layered on top using 3D gluedots, and added stickles to its spots. 


I found a Prima alphabet (stickers) in my stash, but it had the wrong green color- so I used "Emerald" to match it with my froggie. Then I added Diamond Stickles to the letters and left all stickles-treated items to dry.



In the meantime, I made the first layer of panel- lining up the holes for the raffia. I used my dear old Silent Setter for the holes. 


I inked the edges with Distress Ink, and layered it on the base using 3D gluedots. I cutted my other circle shapes and inked them. Stamped the sentiment for the inside and finshed off the insides. 

And here the colors are all off...again... 

Promarker/Flexmarkers used:
Frog: Holly, Emerald, Bright Greem, Lime Zest
Leaf: Pine, Forest Green, Pear Green
Water: Cadet Blue, Denim blue, Cloud Blue, Dove Grey
Sky: Cloud Blue, Dove Grey
Grass: Moss, Holly, Saddle Brown, Burnt Sienna
Background field: Pastel Beige, Moss
Butterfly: Sugar Plum, Peony
---------------
Supplies used:
"Good Morning" from Anne's Digital Art
Circle dies
3D gluedots
Stickles
Silent Setter
Raffia
Prima alpha
Sentiment from Kort&Godt
Memento Ink (Rich Cocoa)
Distress Ink (Moved Lawn)

Thanks for visiting me, and be sure to head over to The Outlawz to join the fun!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...