11.03.2014

DT JIC: Anything Goes + Bloghop! Christmas card with Encino

Good morning :)
Today we have something special for you over at
Just Inspirational Challenges
We are having a bloghop as well as the challenge! So if you not already following the bloghop, you should consider to head over to the JIC blog and start from the beginning to be in for a nice prize :) If you follow the bloghop already, you just visited Teresa. Did you remember to leave her some love?

Our wonderful sponsors:
Visit Encino Stamps
Visit Ditzie Digi



Visit The Paper Nest Dolls
                                       


Visit All Dressed Up 
                                         








Here is my card for this week, using "Annie Baking" from Encino Stamps.

I think her heartshaped cookies reminded me so much about gingerbread that I started making a Christmas card :) And I always starts making cards in the wrong end: first coloring the image, then wondering what to make, then choose paper... No exception this time, but wow, I was lucky enough to have a Maja Design DP that matched my colored image beautifully! I used both sides of it, and fuzzy cut the border at the bottom to make additional "embellies". The border is popped up using 3D gluedots.

I found one of my "unknown" rubberstamps, and stamped it twice on the DP using Memento Rich Cocoa. Added "God Jul" (meaning "Merry Christmas") using Prima alpha stickers. At last I added my Annie, once again using 3D gluedots.
Pro/Flexmarkers used:
Red: Henna, Walnut, Fire Brick, Burnt Orange
Browns: Warm Grey 1-5
Greys: Ice Grey 1-5
Cookies: Cinnamon, Cocoa
Skin: Coral, Blush, Light Fawn, Pastel Pink
Eyes: Walnut, Burnt Orange
Hair: Buttercup, Cappucino, Umber

Thats it about my card :) I would love a little note from you, and if you like what I make; why not become a follower as well? I will return the gesture :)

 Next stop in the bloghop is 
Katya

---------
If you got lost on the way, here is the entire bloghop:


Just Inspirational Challenges
Lisbeth (You are here now)

8 kommentarer:

  1. What a pretty card! Thanks for the fun hop!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    SvarSlett
  2. Awesome card! Love the papers and that cute border!

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful card with a great combination and love the small figures at the bottom. Thank you for this blog hop.
    Vinita

    SvarSlett
  4. so stunning lisbeth.fabulous design and your image and colours are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    SvarSlett
  5. You know how much of an Encino fan I am and I just love this card :D It's been a great Blog Hop :D

    SvarSlett
  6. Oh, I love the greys and reds together in this card! image is great! thank you for the bloghop!
    Mirella DK

    SvarSlett
  7. Hi Lisbeth, what a fun Chrismas card. I love the image you chose.
    Cheers
    Aurora
    The Miller's Daughter

    SvarSlett
  8. Oh Wow, I love this card so much Lisbeth!! I love that image, I saw it on one of the other hoppers recipe book and both of you have used it differently but both amazingly, now I really want it lol!! I love the shape of your card and the colours you've used too, everything is perfect! XOX Lucy

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...