13.02.2014

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge



Sorry with a late blogpost, but I have spent some days in Oslo- following my dad to hospital. Got home earlier today, and finally able to do my post for 
The Outlawz

Our sponsor this month is
Make It Crafty

And here is the sketch of the week



My take;

This one was a fight! Not the sketch, but pulling the card together. So much going on in my private life for the moment. Coloring keeps me occupied for a while, but I'm a bit restless when it comes to actually make the card. Don't get me wrong, I love cardmaking! 
I found some really old Basic Grey papers, I think its June Bug collection, and I made my card with them.

I used the very cute Foxi Sprite from Make It Crafty as image this time, she is so adorable! I diecutted the pattern papers with Lifestyle Crafts doily heart dies. A diecut of Tattered Lace die "Fan" is also used. 

Would like to join following challenges:

Promarker Norge #2 (inspirasjonsbilde- har brukt fargene)

If any questions, just leave me a comment and I will return to you:)

-------------------------------------
Promarker colors used:
Skin: Coral, Blush, Light Fawn, Pastel Pink
Hair: Umber, Sandstone, Satin
Eyes: True Blue, Arctic Blue
Blue: Hearthstone, Cornflower, Frozen Lake, Pastel Blue
Orange: Bright Orange, Mango, Starfish

3 kommentarer:

  1. Knallstilig kort med herlig fargebruk og fargeleggingen din er som alltid fabelaktig! Takk for at du deltar hos PMN. :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Kjempe flott kort med et herlig fargelagt motiv :) Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen til PMN :) Klem Rita - DT

    SvarSlett
  3. Superflott kort med herlig fargelegging og fargebruk :-)

    Takk for at ble med på utfordringen vår på PMN!

    Klem, DT Anne

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...