05.02.2014

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge


Maybe some of you have figured it out already, but in case you didn't; 
I have joined the Sketch team over at 
(Just to let you know: If you are new to the site, please JOIN the group before trying to log in... 
Trust me, it doesn't work the other way around *lol*)


And today a new Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz is posted!!! 
All month, we will be sponsored by the awesome Make It Crafty!!

And here is the sketch: 

Working with sketches is not what I usually do, so this will be fun eh? Every week from now on :D
I'm also new to Make It Crafty images, so I really had fun challenging myself. I have used not one digi, but two! Yeah, why not play around big time and do some digi merging for the first time as well. 
And here is my result (this image is a bit dark):

I had a great time coloring in the image! The card is 6" x 7", as I printed out the image a bit to large... well, if I should have a chance to color all the small details I had to ;) I used my Promarkers, and my first colorchoice was March Hare from a Limited Edition set as my lightest color. There are 3 colors all over the image, exept skintone and her eyes.

I used some Frantage (pink) and white UTEE along the edges. The white dots over the image is also UTEE- melted straight on paper.

Close up for the flower arrangement;
The largest flower is treated with Ice Resin, it adds such a glass-like look to paperflowers :)

Well, thats all :) 
Please come and join us over at the Outlawz to see the amazing cards the DT have to show you, and we cant wait to see what you come up with!

I join following challenges with this card:

Whimsy Stamps Challenge: # 67 - Something New (For me new digi-brand and image, and I'm new to digimerging)

I Love Promarkers: #205- Birthday
Stamping Sensations: February - Wings, Fantasy and Fiction (Unicorn)
Craftin Desert Diva's # 25 -Color Challenge

-----------------
Supplies:
Images: Exquisite Princess & Enchanted Unicorn from Make It Crafty 
Papers: Bazzill, DP from Basic Grey
Embellies: MS punch set, flowers and leaves from WOC (exept the largest flower that is from RePrint), lace (unknown), Ice Resin, Frantage,UTEE, Distress Ink Victorian Velvet.

Promarkers used on 4cc paper:
Skin: Coral, Blush, Light Fawn (FM)
Hair: March Hare (LE)
Dress: Antique Pink, Budding Rose (LE), March Hare 
Horse's body, mane and tail: Budding Rose (very little on body), March Hare
Hoofs: Antique Pink, Budding Rose, March Hare


9 kommentarer:

  1. WOW!! Jeg er så imponert atte!! Ikke bare er du utrolig produktiv for tiden, men motivene og fargeleggingen din er jo awesome!! Flinke du! *klem*

    SvarSlett
  2. stunning card, love how you coloured her. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    SvarSlett
  3. An amazing, magical creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    SvarSlett
  4. This is truly beautiful! Your coloring is amazing. :)

    Thanks for joining us at the Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Lori

    SvarSlett
  5. A beautiful image Lizbeth and your colouring is perfection.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    SvarSlett
  6. WOW, this card is stunning, your colouring is outstanding. Thanks for joining in the Whimsy Stamps challenge. xx

    SvarSlett
  7. Dette var helt kjempelekkert altså! Nydelig farget og pyntet. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos I Love ProMarkers. Klem fra Lisbeth

    SvarSlett
  8. Fantastic image, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    SvarSlett
  9. What a fabulous card for our wings, fantasy and fiction theme! Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...