01.02.2014

Just Inspirational Monthly Challenge: Carnival

New month, and I'm joining my first Monthly Challenge over at
Just Inspirational Challenges

Theme is Carnival (or Masquerade)

and our winner for this challenge get a nice surprise
from our sponsor Crimson Cloud



When I saw this theme, I instantly knew what image to use! Natalie from Crafts and Me that was one of my very first digis!!! Here is my first attempt with her (and my second time using Prismacolor Pencils).

This time I made a card with her. I know it seems like being "all over the place", but its not as bad as it looks lol :)


Promarkers used are listed in bottom of post. 






Supplies:
DP from KaiserCraft
Doily Die from Cheery Lynn
Leaf-die from All Occations Dies
Lace from stash
Glitter Stickles Silver on mask details, leafs++

Promarkers used:
Skin: Light Fawn, Blush, Coral
Hair: Cinnamon, Cocoa, Umber
Leafs in hair/ Eye shadow/ lips: Letraset Silver Metallic Marker (+ a little bit Promarker Black)
Lilys in hair/dress: Amethyst, Orchid
Mask/lace on dress: Duck Egg, Turquoise, Marine
Background: Honeydew

Thanks for visiting me, please feel free to comment :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...