25.02.2014

Just Inspirational (DT): Hearts and ribbons

Hello :)



Its a new Team A week over at
Just Inspirational Challenges
and this week we are sponsored by lovely
East Wind Shop
Theme is Hearts and Ribbons, and here is my take:


I wanted to try a Bendi Fold card this time, and I'm pretty sure I will do it again soon :) I have used the beautiful "Sensual Flower Girl" from our sponsor. I made her blush a little extra, making her daring and shy at once. ...
I have used a pale blue seambinding ribbon and a lace from stash. I used the negative from a heartpunch to color the pale blue hearts straight to cardstock. The image is fuzzy cut, and layered on a frame from Spellbinder. I found some diecuts laying around and decided to use them.


I used a Martha Stewart punch to make the borders in front, and added a diecutted heart from Lifestyle Craft.

Thanks for stopping by, and please visit my teamies as well :) And hey, remember to join the challenge :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...