19.02.2014

Babycard (DT Outlawz)


Wiii! New sketch over at The Outlawz, and this time I made a babycard. The image was colored in at the same time as I colored my riding princess (see post for 5th Feb), so if the pinkish color looks familiar... Now you know the reason *lol*


And Make It Crafty is with us as sponsor, so be sure to join us :)


Here is the sketch of the week;


And my take;

My oldest cat, Ronja (8 years old) came jumping- so all my layering of the oval layers got a bit offset. But does it matter? Not for Ronja- who would like to announce her very first pawmade layering of oval shapes.... And I couldnt tear it off to reposition it. Instant drying glue has that side effect... Lesson for me: dont use quick dry glue when a cat is nearby...


Thanks for stopping by :)
-------------------------
Supplies:
Image "Little Baby Fairy" from Make It Crafty
Bazzill
DP from Maja Design "Vintage Summer"
Spellbinder dies
MS punch
Seambinding ribbon colored with Distress Ink "Victorian Velvet"
Hemp
Distress Ink Antique Linen and Gathered Twigs (stamping and distressing)
A little charm
---------
Promarkers used:
Skin: Coral, Blush, Light Fawn
Hair: Umber, 
Greens: Pesto, Marsh Green, Olive Green
Wings: Blender, Marsh Green (tip to tip -technique)
Flower: Antique Pink, Budding Rose, March Hare




1 kommentar:

  1. Kjempesøt utgave av skissa og liker hvordan du har brukt sommerfugl papiret på kortet. Nydelig!

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...