27.01.2014

Through The Purple Haze # 26: Diecut and digi (DT)


Hello Monday, and hello to you all :) 


I'm back joining Team B this week, and I have played around with two of our sponsors this week;

The image Gothic Fantaseyes from Lacy Sunshine 

and the die "Fan" (Oriental collection) from Tattered Lace Dies

We are also sponsored by sweet Pink Gem Designs


So make sure to join 

this week, as there are a chance for 3 lucky winners this week!!!



The recipe is easy: I used some Promarkers to color up the image a bit, and for that I used Black and Cool Grey 1-5, Yellow and Buttercup. 3 ribbons that I have cut off from clothes and 3 flowers. The fan is cut out from a silvery pattern paper from Kaisercraft and I used the die to draw, and then cut out a backing paper for the fan. 


I love the dramatic look it gave picking up the colors from the flowers center and use it for her eyes :)

I join following challenges:
Great Impressions Stamps : Use something new (New die! this is my 2nd entry)
My Sheri Crafts : Use a digi

Supplies:
Image Gotic Fantaseyes from Lacy Sunshine
Die "Oriental Fan" from Tattered Lace Dies
DP from KaiserCraft (After Five Collection)
Bazzill black and white
Promarkers
Flowers from stash
Ribbons from stash
Distress Ink "Black Soot"

Thanks for looking :)

9 kommentarer:

  1. The fan is very clever and beautiful. I love the eyes. Faith

    SvarSlett
  2. Lisbeth what a Wow card........i love your creativity its beautiful and id love that to pop through my letter box.....its amazing...

    fiona x

    SvarSlett
  3. Spectacular!!! What a show-stopper!! Great design and artistic ability for creating real eye candy!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    SvarSlett
  4. This is fabulous, i love it xxx

    SvarSlett
  5. what a gorgeous card i love those eyes! beautiful! and the fan in silver is a brilliant complement...brilliant job xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Freakin' Awesome! Love the way you used the diecut with this digi.

    Mary Anne, Great Impression DT

    SvarSlett
  7. wow brilliant love what u have done with the digi and the die hun, so eye catching

    SvarSlett
  8. LOVE IT, Lisbeth you combined the two seamlessly, I am in awe of your work, such a talented lady xx

    SvarSlett
  9. I love this card it's amazing xxx works so well together

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...