28.01.2014

Just Inspirational : Swirls (DT)


Hello, I'm back with a new project for 
Just Inspirational Challenges

Our sponsor this week is 
who gives our winner 3 images! You find the shop here: Dilly Beans Digi Stamps 

The theme for this week is SWIRLS, so come on and join us with a new creation 

I used this curly girl called "Lulu Framed" to make my April- page for my birthday calender. So not a card from me this time :)


This is a new kind of image for me to use, so I went crazy with the colors, just to get the feel of it... (Colors used is to be found at the bottom of this post)

I used a Sakura Glaze pen to add the white dots to her eyelashes. Liquid Pearl for her cheeks (white) and hair (orange)

The diecuts (the flourish and the letters) was from my stash, diecutted a while ago and colored up with Promarkers. Used one of the green promarkers to make a leafy thing curve around the letters, and used a thin black pen to make uneven lines along it. 

Supplies:
Promarkers
Flowers from stash
Dies from Tim Holtz and ...eh forgot the flourish...sorry

Promarkers used:
Skin: Light Fawn, Blush, Coral
Hair: Amber, Pumpkin, Ginger, Spice
Eyes: Aegan, Cyan
Hearts: Burgundy, Ruby
Neck: Amethyst, Orchid
Background: Lush Green, Green, Emerald

Thanks for looking :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Steike tid, altså! Hva du får til!! Dette er knallstilig!! *klem*

    SvarSlett
  2. this is stunning hun i love it :)

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...