14.01.2014

Just Inspiration Challenges: Children (DT)


I just joined the DT over at
Just Inspiration Challenges

and I'm so delighted to be a part of this team :)

This week we are sponsored by lovely StampArt Design


Here is my first card for JIC, using the image "Elphie The Elephant" from Stampart. 
The card is for a newborn boy :) I thought I had loads of time to make this card, but the little boy decided to be borned 7 weeks early. I hope he have a beautiful life ahead  and I wish him all the best for the future (the card is made upon request).


I have used Flexmarkers Blue Grey 1,3 and 5, and Promarkers Baby Pink, Cocktail Pink and Salmon Pink. For the eyes and the butterfly I used promarker Azure and Sky Blue, and added a bit Baby Blue Stickles. (After the images was taken I had to go over with the blender to remove "unauthorized coloring" outside the lines *lol*)



Not easy getting the Stickles to show of this time, but both butterfly wings and Elphies eyes have stickles.

I woould like to enter following challenges:
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.no/: #194 No pattern papers
http://handmadeharbour.blogspot.no/2014/01/midweek-papercraft-party-19.html :  Pink or Blue (blue)
http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.no/2014/01/iic-141-something-new.html : Something new (new banner die, newborn)

Supplies used:
Image from Stampart
Sentiment from Kort &Godt
Blue and white bazzill
Doily dies from Cheery Lynn
Banner die from Signature Dies
Promarker Cornflower for the faux stitching
Distress Ink Faded Jeans for stamping and distressing


2 kommentarer:

  1. That is a stunning cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    SvarSlett
  2. Too cute!! Love it!! Your colourings and shadings are fabulous. Makes me smile. xx Kathryne

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...