04.01.2014

BLOGHOP: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANITA!!!

ANITA!!


Wishing you all the best!!!

Here is a card to you from me. And its on the way to a very special lady :)

Starting up my mojo this year included some hours messing around with inks, paint and everything in between. But the card for you... hopefully its not showing my messy warm up ;)

I think this image is suitable for this occasion dearest Anita, since we have done this behind your back ;)



Next stop in this bloghop is 
....






What I have used:
Image from DigiStamps4Joy
4CC
Bazzill: plain white, purple palisades
Glitter Stickles

Promarkers: 
Ivory, Buttercup, Sleigh Bell
Aubergine, Purple, Orchid
Light Fawn, Blush, Coral

12 kommentarer:

  1. oh my Lisbeth its lovely and i cant believe you did this behind my back without me knowing?? lol thank you so much and its a gorgeous card....xx

    SvarSlett
  2. fantastic card Lisbeth, the image is just the cutest x

    SvarSlett
  3. Great card Lisbeth, lovely colours :)
    Eithne

    SvarSlett
  4. Great card, Lisbeth! Love the banner!

    SvarSlett
  5. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Love the purple.

    SvarSlett
  6. lovely card and hers and mine and fionas fav colour lol

    SvarSlett
  7. What a "cheeky" card! (pun intended). hahaha Love this card!!

    SvarSlett
  8. Gorgeous card Lisbeth, always love your colouring :)

    SvarSlett
  9. Great Card love the colours
    Alli D

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...