09.12.2013

Through The Purple Haze #22 : Your favorite Christmas colors

Jumping in with Team B this week with this card. It's a one layer card made out of Kraft cardstock. I'm a bit traditional in my Christmas colors, so red and green must be present ;) And for me, there ain't no Christmas without snow :)

So sorry about the short post today, but I'm so excited!! Today me and my family will get a dog! 3 years since I had a dog, and we are soooo THRILLED!!!

Our sponsor this week is 
who gives our winner a $5 coupon :) 
They have some beautiful new releases now, and 20% off on $10 orders or more.

So jump over to the challenge blog and play along with us :)


I stamped the naughty snowmen and the sentiment with Memento "London Fog" and colored them in with my Prismacolor pencils (it must be a year since last time I used them so out of practice). Added some Stickles "Frosted Lace" to make the snow sparkle.

I fell in love with this image the moment I saw it, so I just had to get my hands on it. Look at the naughty faces!! Just have to love them :)

The inside is very simple, I drew some branches with green prismacolors, and heatembossed some snowflakes.

What I used:
Image from Stampendous
Sentiment from Penny Black
Snowflake stamp from Tim Holtz
Memento London Fog
White embossing powder
Kraft cardstock
Prismacolor pencils
Stickles Frosted Lace
Sakura glaze, black (for eyes and mouths)

wow, impressive list? LOL
(I totally lost control over my prismacolors used, so sorry!)

Well, head over to TTPH blog, and take a look at the other gals projects for this week, and play along :)

Thanks for looking, and have a nice day :)

8 kommentarer:

  1. I wish I could colour that well when out of practice Lisbeth! I adore those snowmen :D

    SvarSlett
  2. Very naughty snowmen, but they are cute also so they get away with it!! Great idea with the inside of the card, I always neglect my insides!! Must take heed of this :) Beautiful card Lisbeth :) Enjoy the meeting today ;)

    SvarSlett
  3. Just adore your snowmen.....very very nice...love your style

    fiona

    SvarSlett
  4. Just gorgeous, Lisbeth!!! What a cute image!! Have fun with your new dog!!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    SvarSlett
  5. Kjempefin fargelegging på kraft papir og et søtt lite julekort:)

    SvarSlett
  6. Lovely image, they certainly do have naughty faces......
    I'm so pleased you're getting a dog xxx

    SvarSlett
  7. This is so cute. I love your naughty and nice snowmen.. I'll have to pick them up as well.. Your coloring is great and adding the stickles just tops it off..

    Pam
    TTPH DT

    SvarSlett
  8. This looks amazing hun :) I love the effect the pencils have given it. Sian (DT Teamie)

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...