21.10.2013

Through The Purple Haze Challenge #15 Anything goes/ Halloween(ish)

Heisann:)


Jeg har en nyhet å komme med, og det er at jeg har blitt med på designteamet til Through The Purple Haze Challenges :) Jeg er kjempeglad for denne muligheten, og idag er jeg med i min første utfordring!

I have some exciting news to share with you today. A couple of weeks back I was given the opportunity to join the DT at Through The Purple Haze Challenges! And today I will take part in my first challenge! 




Og som ikke det er nok, denne uken er begge designteamene med, da det er to sponsorer!  Mitt lag, Team A sponses av Digital Delight, og Team B av Eye Owl Candy
This week its a special challenge as both teams are playing! And as we both playing there are two sponsors! My team, Team A- Digital Delight ($5 Coupon) and Team B- Eye Owl Candy (Mixed Media Course)! 

My first DT project is a decorated jar :)
 I've used  this little cutie called Adorable Little Devil, colored with my promarkers. I'm not a Halloween person at all, and orange is a "no no no" color for me. So, I went far outside my comfort zone this time.



I have loads of really old jars, and I use them for almost anything. Added some lace at the bottom, and at the top I tied a bow using the same lace. I cut some bats out of DP, and added them to the jar using 3D gluepads. Some DP for the background, and a napkin colored with Distress Stain for the bottom. To keep the image standing inside the jar, I used a paperstrip behind it.


I'm so sorry that I didn't write down the colors I used for this one... I promise I will do it from now on :) 


What I used:
Image: Adorable Little Devil (The Paper Shelter)
DP: BoBunny "Spooktastic! (bats, background inside jar)
Lace from Papirdesign
A really old glas jar
Distress Stains "Peeled Paint"
Promarkers

I would like to join:
Catered Crop : Orange is the new black
Hobby Cutz : Home decoration- anything but a card
Lazy Sunshine Challenges #19 : Fall colors
One Stitch At A Time #186: Anything Goes
Inkspirational Challenges #41: Anything Goes



Thanks for looking :)

16 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Lisbeth, I hope yo are well and great to see you joining us at Ink-I love this project, so creative and you did a great job outside your comfort zone!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Adorable Little Devil looks ready to get up to some big mischief Lisbeth, perhaps it's a good job she is contained inside your jar. This is such a fun project - I love those bats swooping around and I think you have done a wonderful job 'working outside your comfort zone'. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

    SvarSlett
  3. Absolutely wonderful. what a lovely piece of work....very very nice indeed...

    fiona

    SvarSlett
  4. So moro, Lisbeth! Gratulerer med ny DT rolle, og for en fantastisk start du fikk med denne morsomme Halloween-krukka!

    SvarSlett
  5. Fabulous creation, super cute image & design!

    Good to see you join us for the OSAAT Challenge, hope to you come back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  6. This is adorable, I love it, I'm now following xxx

    SvarSlett
  7. What a great project!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week and good luck!

    SvarSlett
  8. Wow. What a cute idea! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck!

    SvarSlett
  9. What a creative project! Great coloring. This is such a fantastic Halloween project. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    SvarSlett
  10. A girl after my own heart. I too have TONS of old jars and use them in this same fashion..Just love what you have done for this project..
    Pam DT

    SvarSlett
  11. Very cute project. Darling image and coloring. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and hope you'll come back soon. Maggie - DT.

    SvarSlett
  12. Hi Lisbeth! I absolutely love your Halloween jar! What a great idea!

    Hugs
    Darcy

    SvarSlett
  13. Absolutely gorgeous. Love that image and you have coloured her so well. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational.

    SvarSlett
  14. Congrats on your DT spot! And wow, what a first creation for the team! I love this fabulous jar.. your colouring on the image is lovely and so many great touches on this project.. I especially love the bats! :D

    Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes challenge at OSAAT this week.

    Ali

    SvarSlett
  15. Great project.

    Thanks for sharing at Hobbycutz this week.

    Susan

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...