12.06.2013

Inkspirational Challenge #24: DT bidrag




Hei hei alle sammen :)

Nå har det vært stille fra min kant altfor lenge, men nå er jeg så smått tilbake og håper å komme med et par bidrag i uka fremover :) Mitt DT bidrag for Inkspirational denne gang er en LO av min bestefars fiskebåt "Dønnøy". 


Hello everybody :)
Finally I'm back after a (way to long) break from cardmaking and scrapbooking. I hope I'm able to update my blog a couple of times each week from now on :) My DT project this week is a LO with my grandfathers fishingboat "Dønnøy".

It's June, and our fabolous sponsor this month is Milk 'n' Coffee Digi Stamps!!!


One lucky winner who plays along all month

with us will win a prize from their store!


It's the second week of our challenge month and that means we've got a photo challenge for you!

What I've used:
Bazzill cardstock 12" X12" (white)
Glimmer Glam (Ocean Spray)
Stencil (Chickenwire)
Fishingnet
1" Circlepunch
Quickutz Alphabet dies "Bouquet"
Shippingtag with handwritten journaling

Thanks for looking:)



5 kommentarer:

  1. SÅ flott og så enkel LO! Stilig med det fiskegarnet under bildet.

    SvarSlett
  2. So good to have you back my friend! And with such a stunning card. Love how you used the fishnet for a stencil x

    SvarSlett
  3. Hi, friend! SO glad you're back!!! This is absolutely beautiful! LOVE the idea of a layout honoring your grandfather and his boat! HUGS and hope you have a great rest of the week! :)

    SvarSlett
  4. Great to have you back, Lisbeth. This is a beautiful layout with great use of white space and I love the fishing net. Marina.

    SvarSlett
  5. Awesome boat, Lisbeth! She looks like she could tell some stories. I love your LO. Great to have you back xx

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...