13.02.2013

Inkspirational #7: Photo Inkspiration

This week there is a Photo Inkspiration over at Inkspirational, and some of the DTs displays their card today. My card will go live Saturday, so please visit again then :) I'm sure our February sponsor Eclectic Anthology would be happy for a visit too ;)

In the meantime I'd like to share a card I made a while back, using a digi from A Day For Daisies.

Kraft and turquoise is a beautiful combo, or? I like it a lot!!! I've used my Promarkers to color the image. The darkest blue color is Petroleum Blue, the lightest is Duck Egg I think.
The background is actually in front of the digi image. I used Alcohol Inks on a piece of plastic bag *lol*

What I used:
Kraft
Cheery Lynn Doily dies
Fishing net
Flower 
Alcohol inks
A seaweed stamp
Pearls
Distress Marker for stitching
Thanks for looking :)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Oh Lisbeth this is just swimmingly fabulous!!
    The colours are perfect and I love the use of the netting, where do you get that? Not at the shore I hope!

    SvarSlett
  2. I love mermaids, and your card is so cute! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and say hi, it's always appreciated! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    SvarSlett
  3. Kraft papir er helt fantastisk, spør du meg, passer til alt! Har aldri brukt den i kombinasjon med turkis, men det var jammen en fin mix! Og fiskenettet er virkelig prikken over I'en!

    SvarSlett
  4. Kjempeflott kort, nydelig fargekombinasjon. :)

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...